Updated on : August 20, 2016
- Deputed In service teachers for undergoing B.Ed training at NCTE Kohima, MCTE YimyuMokokchung
- Deputed teachers under various DEO, SDEO to participate in various training programmes / Orientation programes conducted by CCRT, New Delhi
- Deputed Officers to participate in programmes organized by NUEPA, New Delhi
- Deputed Officers/ Ministerial Staffs of the Department to participate in ATI Kohima training programmes.
- Deputed Inservice teachers to participate in training programme under SCERT Nagaland.
- Conducted Two day Interactive session on Office Procedures and Office Rules for the Directorate Staffs and Officers with Shri. G. KevishePhucho, Addl. Secy to the Government of Nagaland, Department of School Education and Shri. ZaviseRume, SCERT as the resource persons. The training was held on the 26th and 27th August 2015 at Zonal Council hall Kohima.
- Conducted the First Phase of Jolly Phonetics Training for Kohima and Dimapur : Teachers of Kohima and Dimapur district had a training on Phonetics in collaboration with Jolly Phonetics, U.K with Smti. ShainazJussa Principal and Director Jolly Phonetics, Mumbai as the resource person for 6 days i.e 5th – 10th Oct 2015(3 days each for Kohima at Zonal Hall and 3 days for Dimapur at Circuit House). All together 70 teachers and 10 JEOS were trained.