POSH ACT – Internal Complaint Committee
Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) is a law as the name suggests, was brought in to protect women from any harassment at work along with providing a safe, non-discriminatory environment within their workplaces.
POSH Act was brought into effect in 2013 after clearing both houses of the parliament.
Most of the organizations, implement this act & adhere to a zero-tolerance policy towards harassment of women.
In view of the above Act, an Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) of ten (10) member committee as per the POSH Act directive is hereby constituted under the Directorate of School Education for implementation of the Protection of Women from Sexual Harassment.
- Smti. NuchisaluNienu Jt. Dir. – Chairman (9612444138)
- Smti. Avino Tase Dy. Dir. – Member Secretary (9856189265)
- Smti. Khriesano Nagi Dy. Dir.– Member (9436062927)
- Smti. Ngulieneinuo Rutsa EO – Member (8258832040)
- Smti. Poumia Supdt. – Member (9856534647)
- Smti. Bendangmenla Supdt. – Member (9612974131)
- Smti. Kihishe Legal Asst. – Member (8119892139)
- Smti. Thungyani UDA- Member (7005071216)
- Smti. Ponglem Konyak UDA – Member (7005641928)
- Smti. Ruth Chang LDA – Member (9615223137)
The committee constitution Order/Notification.